THE PALATINE ST PATRICK’S DAY PARADE KICKS OFF AT 11:00AM ON SATURDAY, MARCH 11TH!!!
Check in begins at 10:30am near the corner of Wood and Oak St.
All 2022 players and registered 2023 players are welcome to join PAFA volunteers to represent our football program. The first 100 players who are registered for the Fall 2023 season of PAFA Tackle and who sign up via the Sign Up Link below to attend the parade, will receive a limited-edition Palatine Panthers St. Patrick’s Day hat. Players must be registered by 3/9 and be checked in to the parade by 10:45am.
Please see below for PAFA specific parade details:
- players should arrive at 10:30am at the staging area “A” and check in with the PAFA parade coordinators. Check in will be near the corner of Wood and Oak St. Follow drop off procedures.
- PAFA volunteers will help keep the players organized, however, ONE PARENT MUST STAY AND WALK WITH ANY UPCOMING 8U PLAYER (current 2nd graders).
- players are encouraged to bring posters or signs to show their PAFA Pride!
- RETURNING PLAYERS SHOULD WEAR THE BLACK SIDE OF THEIR PAFA JERSEY!! New players please wear PAFA gear or black and gold. St. Patrick’s Day green accessories are encouraged! Wear layers as the weather is unpredictable.
- parade kicks off at 11:00am and will last about 40 minutes. PARENTS MUST BE WAITING FOR THEIR PLAYERS AT THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF COLFAX AND SMITH BY 11:40AM!!!! PLEASE URGE YOUR PLAYER TO STAY WITH THEIR GROUP.