PAFA players need to be present at one of the below equipment handout dates to be weighed and fitted for equipment.
- (Primary) Wednesday, July 10, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., Community Center.
- (Back-Up) Monday, July 29, immediately following the first practice, Community Center
Please bring to equipment handout the following:
- A check in the amount of $350 made out to PAFA for the equipment rental/reconditioning fee and the balance of the registration fees.
- A check in the amount of $300 made out to PAFA for the equipment deposit. This check should be post-dated for October 31, and will be returned to you at the end of the season when you return the equipment in good condition.
- First Time Players: if you are new to PAFA (did not play last year), a copy of the player’s birth certificate is required before equipment is received.